Thursday, March 3, 2011

this has no title.








Hey dolls! Todays my mom's birthday, so I wanna give a shot out to Kathy…good times. I was forced to go to Red Lobster for her birthday dinner tonight.  Luckily they have chicken fingers-the one non seafood thing on the menu! I kind of eat like a little kid at all times…but anyways to the fashion.

I love love love Burberry Prorsum. I am always so inspired by their runway shows.  One trend I really took to was the leather/shearling mix.  I found this knockoff jacket at Forever 21 (of course haha) and I’m really happy with it.  It has that edgy motorcycle look I like with the zippers but adds shearling. And of course, I had to mix it with the army green that Burberry also made popular this season.

xoxo- rachel

Jeans-American Eagle, Everything else-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment