Saturday, March 5, 2011

the army scares me.










Hellooo! So this jacket is, once again, my grandpa's.  That in itself makes it really cool.  But the thing that makes it even cooler is the fact that it's his jacket from when he served in the military.  I recently went through all our old dress up clothes.  Which, if you've ever seen those gigantic boxes in my basement, it did not take a short amount of time.  We have about 7 huge tubs overflowing with dress up clothes.  But they're not princess costumes and normal stuff like that.  It's little bits and pieces of every adult I know's clothing from the 19500's-2000's.  Which is totally awesome.  I found a busload of stuff. Like this gem right here. Oh, and the shoes! They're my mom's from when she started teaching school in the 70's.

All the stuff smelled really bad...

xoxo- anna

jacket: vintage, tank top: H&M, skirt: Forever 21, shoes: vintage, necklace: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment