Tuesday, February 22, 2011

i'm a lumberjack.










Hello, my lovelies! How have your days been? Mine has been pretty good, actually.  Rach and I are playing/singing at the Palladium on Saturday, I'm going to Broad Ripple with my brother tonight and my parents just said I could go see Pomegranates and Ra Ra Riot play at the Earth House in a few weeks.  So...i'm actually having an awesome day. :]

Anyways, I love love love this jacket.  It's my grandpa's from the '60s, so it's already super soft and broken in.  I also love these shoes.  And this hat. Pretty much this entire outfit.  It kinda reminds me of a lumberjack, hence the title, which reminds me of that one song from Monty Python.  It basically gets sung in my house on a weekly basis.  I'm not lying.  Take a look.





Also, my legs look super deformed in the first picture. Sorry about that.

xoxo- anna

jeans: Forever 21, shirt: Target, boots: Forever 21, hat: Forever 21, necklace: Claire's, suede jacket: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment